Awaze Tours has a flexible payment policy that does not ask for the final 75% price of a tour to be paid until you have had a chance to meet us in Ethiopia.
About our Tours:
• Accommodations: The standard of lodges and hotels in Ethiopia varies tremendously. We use the best available whenever possible according to each client’s budget. At times, some hotels may have sporadic power outages or a lack of running water. This is usually due to a problem with the local infrastructure beyond a hotel’s control.
• Transportation: We use modern 4WD vehicles and minibuses with experienced drivers. For domestic flights, we travel with Ethiopian Airlines, one of the best airlines in Africa.
• Guides: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian speaking guides are available. If your language preference is not mentioned here, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
• Private Tours: Unless a private tour is requested, other clients may join all or part of your tour. We keep our tours small, but if you have questions about the size of a specific tour, please ask us. Even if we are customizing a tour, if you want the tour to be private, please specify this during the planning stages.
• Unless otherwise noted, each tour will begin the morning of the first day of the itinerary and end the evening of the final day of the itinerary. Tour prices generally do not include accommodations for the night following a tour's completion. However, accommodations can be arranged for an additional fee per client's request.
• Unless otherwise noted: * Accommodations for duration of the tour. * All meals, unless otherwise noted in itinerary. * Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in itinerary. * Guiding services. * All hotel-airport transfers; international and domestic. * Domestic flights. * All ground transportation, including fuel, and driver services. * All service charges and VAT.
Prices do not include:
• Unless otherwise noted: * Any cost of a personal nature. * Alcoholic drinks. * Payment for taking photographs or recording videos. * Tips for drivers, guides, etc. * Visa costs.
• $100 per person initial down payment due upon registration. This fee is applied towards tour cost.
• 25% of tour cost due six weeks prior to departure.
• Remainder of tour cost due prior to first day of tour.
• Under certain circumstances we are flexible with this policy; please contact us if you have questions.
• Visa, Master Card, American Express, bank wire, and cash are accepted forms of payment.
• Please notify us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your tour.
• All cancellations are subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
• For cancellations over 30 days in advance, 100% refund, minus $100 cancellation fee.
• For cancellations 0 - 30 days in advance, 75% refund.
• Awaze Tours act only as agents of passengers in all matters relating to accommodation and transportation. Awaze Tours shall not be liable for delays, loss, or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever in matters regarding accommodation and transportation.
• Although each tour itinerary is created in good faith, each is subject to change as it may be necessary or desirable to alter it. In such case, we will notify clients as soon as possible.
• It is the responsibility of all clients to make sure their visa and passport are up to date and valid. Nearly all nationalities must obtain a visa to enter Ethiopia but many can receive their visa upon arrival at Bole International Airport. Please contact Awaze Tours or your closest Ethiopian Embassy for more information.